Sunday, April 11, 2010

it's cooking time!

Hey there! i want to introduce my cooking this time..*sorry if i have bad english*
First, a month ago i made Okonomiyaki!! Yes, sounds like japanese food 'rite?


yummy yumm yumm~


I made this because i can't buy it from Japanese Festival last year, hiks..so sad i can't taste it, i'm so curious to get a bite..It's so crowded and too long. So me and my sister only buy a takoyaki but i don't like the texture, it's so raw inside.

Then i tried to search how to make okonomiyaki and i saw a video about step by step to make it. How funny about this video name is a Cooking with a dog. The dog just sitting beside the chef and watch she makes delicious recipe, haha so cute. You can check that video here.

I change some ingredient from that video 'coz so difficult to search them in my country. I don't use dashi soup and so on. I just use primary ingrediant like flour, egg and water. For veggie i use carrot, cabbage, onion and celery. And also add 1 leaf smoke beef. Just chop it and mix it with batter you made from flour and egg but don't stir it too long.

After all ingredient mixed, fry them in pan that you give an oil. Don't give to much oil or your okonomi will too oily. Wait till ripe enough then turn it to fry the other side. After that side is fried enough you can add topping for it. In my okonomiyaki i add mayonnaise.

So, that's it my Okonomiyaki. You can change ingredient as you like, beside okonomiyaki it's mean "what you like". Happy cooking!


Oh yeah, i just made a fettucini carbonara today with mw sister, but i don't use fettucini this time. I use other kind of pasta.


0 comments:

Post a Comment